1. Do courses from PES qualify for credit in my state?
Yes, PES is a NASBA approved continuing education provider and our courses are accepted in all 50 states as well as the District of Columbia. More specific accreditation information and continuing education provider ID numbers are listed on our Accreditation Information page.
2. What are the continuing education requirements for my state?
To view specific CPE requirements, visit our CPE Requirements page and select your state or designation.
3. What format are the courses presented in?
PES offers self-study courses in a variety of different formats to provide the utmost quality, choice and convenience for all of your CPE needs. Options include traditional hardcopy study materials and exams, online study materials and exams, and downloadable PDF study materials and exams. Visit our Shop for CPE page to browse courses by format.
4. How do I create a new user account for mypescpe.com?
Set up your own user account to begin purchasing courses, accessing PDF study materials and taking exams. Visit the Create New User Account page and following the instructions to create your username and password.
5. How do I use mypescpe.com to complete my courses?
Visit the How To Use mypescpe.com page for detailed information about how to navigate the website and complete courses.
6. How long do I have to complete my exam and how does the exam process work?
You have ONE YEAR from the date of purchase to complete your CPE exam. Exams are open-book style and made up of True or False and Multiple Choice questions with 70% correct required for passing. Online and fax grading is free of charge.
7. Can I save my answers in the middle of an online exam and return to it later?
Based on what question format you choose (questions or bubble page) for your PDF and hardcopy courses, the server saves where you left off. If you are taking the online format rather than just doing the grading for PDF or Hard Copy formats, you answer the final exam questions after each chapter and continue to the next page before the server can save the answes for that section.
8. What happens if I don’t pass a final exam on my first try?
You are allowed to take the exam up to three times to achieve a passing score. After that you will need to contact Customer Service to resolve.
9. Can I view the questions I missed on an exam?
Incorrect answers can only be shared on passed exams. NASBA regulations permit us to share only the percentage of correct answers on failed exams.
10. What are the shipping and handling options when ordering hardcopy courses?
PES offers a variety of different shipping options to meet your specific needs. Visit our Shipping and Handling Options page for details.
11. How do Multi-Hour Discounts work?
Receive 5% off whenever you buy 40-59 hours, 10% for 60-79, 15% for 80-119, and 20% for 120+.
12. What is PES’s return policy?
We are so confident in our CPE products, we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee. We will refund your money for courses purchased within 45 days with no questions asked. Just call Customer Service.
13. What are PES’s administrative policies?
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint resolution and refunds, please contact Customer Service Monday to Friday 5:30am to 5pm, Saturday 8am to 4pm PT at 1-800-990-2731.
14. What is PES’s privacy and security policy?
15. What is PES’s terms and conditions?
Visit our Terms and Conditions page for details.
Back to top